We are looking to employ an experienced Senior Waiter passionate about food and wine!
Craggy Range Winery is located on Waimarama Road at the foot of Te Mata Peak, 5 minutes from Havelock North, where it plays host to our award winning restaurant.
We are passionate about providing the best possible hospitality experience and are looking to employ like-minded people who love food, wine and restaurants and want to contribute to how we make this happen.
Here's what's on offer:
- Work with managers who have Michelin and hatted experience, who are passionate about food and wine.
- A commitment to the very best across the board - our common goal
- A structured development plan and management mentoring
- Real autonomy and accountability for your role. You make decisions!
- Great remuneration. We want the best and want our staff to be happy with their pay.
In this position you will have a real say in the day-to-day operation. You will be exposed to the financial side of the business, and educated in all facets of the restaurant.
At Craggy Range, we are open lunch and dinner, seven days a week, therefore a flexible roster and work life balance is easily accommodated as are the amount of hours you will work. This position will work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
We are passionate about creating an environment where we can succeed as a group and really deliver our customers a humble, fun and professional experience that we are proud of.
The successful applicant will have waiting experience, ideally in a hatted or busy restaurant.